Back to Main Menu
Source: Forum at Stars! Auto Host (updated version from: 11th Nov 2007)
Stars! Order of Events
Back to Main Menu
- Scrapping fleets (w/possible tech gain)
- Waypoint 0 load tasks (if done by hand)
- Waypoint 0 Tasks
- Waypoint 0 unload tasks (By hand)
- Waypoint 0 Colonization/Ground Combat resolution (w/possible tech gain)
- Waypoint 0 load tasks (Random player order)
* Other Waypoint 0 tasks *
- MT moves
- In-space packets move. Packets that will hit planets decay pro-rated by distance traveled.
- PP packets (de)terraform
- Packets cause damage (Packets impact, oldest first, in planet-id order)
- Planets hit that end up with 0 colonists become uninhabited
(Player order -lower- deterines whose packets hit first)
- Fleets move (run out of fuel, hit minefields (fields reduce as they are hit, lowest # fleets hits mines first), stargate, wormhole travel)
- Inner Strength colonists grow in fleets. Overflows to player owned planets.
- Mass Packets still in space and Salvage decay
- Wormhole endpoints jiggle/degrade/jump
- SD Minefields detonate (possibly damaging again fleet that hit minefield during movement)
- Including AR *waypoint 1* remote mining of colonized worlds.
- Production (incl. research, packet launch, fleet/starbase construction)
- SS Spy bonus obtained
- Population grows/dies
- Packets that just launched and reach their destination cause damage (Impacts are in planet ID order)
- Fleets refuel at bases
- Random events (comet strikes, etc.)
- Fleet battles (w/possible tech gain)
- Meet MT
- Player 1 bombing calculated
- Retro Bomb, delayed effect.
- Normal/LBU Bomb Damage Calculated
- Smart Bomb Damage Calculated
- Defences Recalculated (Retro Bombing takes effect).
- Player 2 bombing calculated and so on in order with players 3, 4...
- Planets with 0 pop lose defenses, planetary scanner, invasion tech gain possibility, the production queue, and the insta-terraforming of CA's.
- Remote mining
- Waypoint 1 unload tasks
- Waypoint 1 Colonization/Ground Combat resolution (w/possible tech gain)
- Planets with 0 pop become uninhabited
- Waypoint 1 load tasks (Random player order)
- Minefields Decay
- Mine Laying
- Fleet Transfer
- Waypoint 1 Fleet Merge
- CA Instaforming
- Mine sweeping
- Starbase and fleet repair
- Remote (De)Terraforming